Denmark has welcome thousands of skilled foreign workers is last few decades, the reason behind this huge number of immigrations is comparatively relaxed immigration policies. The encouragement from the Danish government is due to that these skilled worker play a key role in the development of the country economy. Moreover, they are not depending upon the government and social systems. The number of immigrants increases in last eight years because they are helpful in creating new jobs and economy indicators are good after the influx of these skilled immigrants. Denmark is one of the European Union top economy country and the policy for immigrants is based on point system called the Danish Green Card to engage the skilled workers from Non-EU countries. The work permits system in Denmark is known as the Positive List scheme, which is for those workers who have a valid job offer from a local employer. Those applicants who will qualify for a work and residence permit in Denmark will get about DKK 375,000 (approximately USD 80,000) a year. Denmark immigration is based on point system and a minimum of 100 points is required in the Denmark for migration as a permanently settle skilled professional.
The Danish Green Card:
Under this Danish Green Card scheme if the applicant get required points through his/her age, education, language skills, and work experience can grab a three-year residence permit and through this card individual can live and work in Denmark. In this way this card will also extend for another four years and after this change into Danish Nationality. Denmark evaluation service indicate the eligibility of applicant on point based system and in this way an individual will award Danish Green Card.
The Positive List:
The Positive List scheme is way through that an applicant can get three years work and residence permit and it will be naturally extend to for further four years. The Positive List consists of different occupation categories like health care and information technology and even an applicant live in Denmark if his occupation is no more in that list. That positive list contains various job fields just as project management, engineering occupations, lawyers, doctors, hotel, restaurant, kitchen, canteen, IT, telecommunication and there are many more.
Denmark Immigration Points Calculator:
1. Age. applicant can get full points if he/she is under the age of 40 years for Danish Green Card.
2. Educational qualification. Master degree holders will get more extra points.
3. Work experience. work experince points will award on number of experinced years and minimum three years required while the exra years will award more points.
4. Language ability. applicant who have work experince or education in English, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian languages can applay for a Danish Green Card.
5. IELTS. an applicant will award more points in Denmark Immigration Evaluation Report if he has a valid IELTS certificate.
6. Adaptability. An applicant can get an extra points if he studied and stayed in any European country.
Required Documents For Denmark Green Card:
1. GR1 visa application form dully filled.
2. A copy of passport having all pages together.
3. Degrees and mark transcripts from earlier institutions attended.
4. Experience certificates from all applicant earlier employments.
5. Certification for language skills like IELTS.
7. Copy of marriage certificate if applicable.
8. Copy of child’s birth certificate if required.