The majority of people from different parts of the world wants to immigrant to develop countries like united kingdom. The UK or England is a stable and financially sound country of the world. Moreover, the United Kingdom has all basic rights for their citizen and they can be used all their rights freely without any restriction. England is a financially powerful country and it is developing her capacity day by day. People from all over the world wants to settled down permanently in England because this country has solid democracy. Naturalization means to settled down in a country permanently and enjoy all the rights of citizen of that country. There are various ways through that an individual can be naturalized of that country along other means of naturalization the main way is if you are the husband, wife or civil partner of a British citizen. If an applicant is applying as an EEA citizen or the family member of an EEA citizen then, he/she will be automatically get permanent residency after five years. But, this five-year period will be considered broken if an applicant stays outside the UK for period of six months. The permanent residency will be canceled if a residents stay outside the UK two years or more.
Children of British Citizens or Settled Person:
Under this class the British citizens or person settled in the UK can apply for their kid or kids who are under the age of 18 and want to join them in the United Kingdom. It is necessary for parents that they must be in settled in the UK or they have permission to live in the UK. It is also vital that the child must declare that he/she will not live independent life. He/she is nor married or in a civil partner and he/she is under 18 years old. It is also necessary that you must show that you will support and afford your children in the UK by yourself without any recourse on public funds.
Form AN For Naturalisation As a British Citizen:
Form AN is the application form used for naturalization as a United Kingdom citizen. First, fill in the form with care and according to best of your knowledge. There are some basic requirements which are needed here to prove applicant biographical data proof of residency requirement and recent job information. If an applicant is an EEA national, Swiss national, or the child, spouse, or civil partner of a United Kingdom citizen, then applicant must require to prove the evidence of these relationships.
Requirements Applying For Naturalization as British Citizen:
1. Applicant must be aged 18 or over for the UK naturalization.
2. Applicant must fit according to mental and physical point of view.
3. Applicant must be willing to live in the UK.
4. Applicant must communicate in English, Welsh or Scottish Gaelic to satisfactory means.
5. Applicant must have a good character.
6. Applicant fulfill all residential needs and basic requirement.
7. Applicant stay must be at least five years in the United Kingdom and living there for five years before the application submission.
8. He/she is not absence from the UK more than 450 days in five years, not remain outside the UK more than 90 days in last twelve months.
9. He/she has not violated the rules of immigration in his/her staying.