It is an important issue that when an applicant applies for Sweden citizenship, then he/she must fulfill all requirement regarding this issue if he/she fails his/her application will be rejected and in this case the applicant will submit a new application along new fee. In Sweden the applicant can include his/her children in application. If an applicant has unmarried children who are under the age of 18 years and applicant is the only responsible of them and in this way children may get Swedish citizenship. A new born baby during the process will be included in application list on the request of applicant and this new born baby will be included in this list of children and he/she will get the citizenship along other children. In case of Swedish citizenship the decision will be sent to your mentioned postal address. In case of refusal from the Sweden citizenship the applicant can appeal against this decision within three weeks from the date you received the decision. The applicants do not require to submit separate application for children, but they will be included on your application form and there will be no need to deposit fee for them. However, they require the following documents.
1. The child or children valid passport.
2. The child custody decision and child was born outside of Sweden.
3. Children who have turned 12 require their written consent to become a Swedish citizen.
The Sweden is the main country of Europe and it is progressing day by day due to her solid management. Sweden is also a country, which get more attention regarding immigration from all over the country. Sweden is famous for manufacturing of cell phones and this communication industry is flourishing in this country. Moreover, Sweden is best and suitable country for investors to invest their capital and get more return. Sweden have outstanding environment for living and working that is why people from whole world want to settle in this part of the world. The Sweden also encourage the highly skilled workers to settle in this country, but at the same time has some strict rules regarding immigration. If an applicant of immigration has a legal resident of Sweden for five years can apply for permanent citizenship. This permanent citizenship require many supporting documents that will prove the resident individual is legal and have all the basic documents with them. Moreover, he/she has no criminal record in his native and this country from last five years.
Documents require for Sweden citizenship:
1. Native or national passport or traveling documents.
2. Documents necessary for EU/EEA citizens and their relatives.
3. A residence card or permanent residence permit issued from Sweden.
4. Proofs of employment or employer certificates determine applicant period and time of employment for the past five years.
5. In case of Self-employed registration certificate and F-tax card of applicant business.
6. Tax returns showing that the business has been active during the past five years.
7. Evidence that an applicant had enough assets to support you and your family for the past five years.
8. Certificate that no member of applicant family received any financial support from the Swedish Social Services from last five years.