Each year Italy announces hundreds of scholarships for national as well as international students. Italy is part of the world where you don’t have to spend a dime for education but unlike other places this privilege can be entertained by non-natives too. Everyone has a dream to study in Italy due to its dynamic educational system. In order to move Italy for educational purposes one must apply first for a student visa.
It has been observed that it’s not convenient to get information about Italy Student Visa. As it is not applicable for everyone to visit the embassy and wait their whole day in order to get information about the application procedure and study visa policies. So we have managed to provide you with a set of instructions which is in fact a guide book for those who wishes to switch to Italy for educational purposes. The set of instructions include, eligibility criteria, application procedure and documentation requirement for study visa Italy.
Italy Student Visa Eligibility Criteria:
In order to get study visa for Italy one must meet with their requirements and eligibility criteria.
1. One must be able to proof that he/she has an expert command over English language and that can be proved by achieving an English proficiency certificate i.e. IELTS.
2. One must have an invitation letter for the college or university in which you desire to take admission, which shows that the educational institute is willing to take you as a student.
3. One must have completed his basic qualification depending upon the course in which he intend to take admission and should have attested his credentials from HEC.
4. One must have a clean record and should not have been involved in any criminal record which can be proved by a police clearance certificate.
5. Unlike other nations the financial statement is not an issue if you are moving to Italy for study purpose. As they provide a complete educational scholarship including your boarding and lodging. So it’s not an issue if you don’t have financial statements.
6. One must have a valid passport means it should have a time of at least 6 months before expiration.
Italy Student Visa Application Procedure:
1. You must complete the study Visa application form by providing the authentic information and your personal details.
2. You can submit the application by hand in Gerry’s visa services Islamabad or can practice it online by visiting the website ambislamabad.esteri.it.
3. You must have a valid passport which has a validity of at least 6 months and 4 passport size photographs with white background.
4. Your educational documents translated in to Italian language and attested by HEC.
5. The confirmation letter by college or university revealing the amount of scholarship that you have received.
6. You need to submit all these credentials along with the student visa application and you will be provided by a token number. After it all that you have to do on your part is to wait for the interview call from the embassy.
Italy Student Visa Documentation:
1. Acceptance letter form the Italian college or university.
3. All of the educational documents translated in Italian language, recognized and attested by HEC.
4. Valid passport (at least 6 months of validity).
5. 4 passport size pictures with white background.
6. National identity card
8. Police clearance certificate.
9. Medical clearance certificate.
If you have any quires about the article or have any question regarding study abroad you can leave a comment or can contact us via email.