We are looking for a Loading/Unloading Laborer to help with site operations and do manual labor tasks. One of the most important tasks of general laborers is to collect garbage, rubble, and other waste in order to keep the site safe and clean. You will also be handling power tools and materials (such saws and drills).
We need you to be strong and able to lift heavy things. You should be able to concentrate on doing your tasks and adhering to safety protocols. If you meet these requirements and are willing to take on a demanding yet rewarding job, we would like to meet you.
|1313/KAR , Al-Shafa Corporation
|1500 Rial (SAR)
|Submission Last Date
Duties of Loading/Unloading Laborer:
- Clear work areas of any dangerous or outdated materials.
- Help on-site craftsmen such as carpenters, painters, welders, and others.
- Handle and move tools and materials (like cement) (e.g. drills and grinders)
- When necessary, use machinery and power tools (such as forklifts) and obey supervisors’ orders when performing manual labor jobs (such as digging or stacking products).
- Install warning signs for cars and bystanders, such as cones and signposts.
- assistance in erecting and moving temporary structures, such as scaffolding
- Report malfunctioning machinery or dangerous circumstances..
- Welder jobs in Europe Apply Now, UK Visa process , Electrician jobs in Saudi Arabia, LTV driver jobs in Poland.
It is desirable if you have prior experience in the same position.
- Capacity to perform the physical tasks required by the work, such as carrying heavy loads up to 40 pounds and standing for extended periods of time.
- a strong sense of hand-eye coordination
- Being acquainted with machinery and power tools is advantageous.
- Teamwork and communication abilities
- adherence to safety regulations
- Specialization or apprenticeship are beneficial but not required.
- An equivalent degree from high school
- Knowledge of working with youngsters
- Flexibility in working hours and days, including Saturdays
- Ability to lift 35 pounds while standing for the most of the day
- Competent with hand tools
- Experience with general Labour for at least a year
- Able to use hand tools well
- Being able to lift 35 pounds
Apply Now for Loading/Unloading Laborer Jobs in Saudi Arabia:
- Phone no : 021-34385050, 03002111824
- Fax No : 021-34385050
- Email for applying : [email protected]
Pkvisa.com serves as a forum for both job seekers and employers to advertise job openings. The quality, reliability, or security of any job postings, employers, or applicants are not endorsed or guaranteed by us, and we are not involved in the hiring process. The interactions and choices users make in relation to job postings and recruitment are their own responsibility. These jobs are only for Pakistani candidates. The jobs have been confirmed by the Pakistani government’s Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment.