We are seeking a dependable and efficient bike courier to safely deliver a range of goods to specified locations in compliance with the delivery instructions provided by our dispatch staff. Among the responsibilities of the bike courier are setting delivery priorities, informing dispatchers of any situations that may impact or postpone deliveries, and answering receivers’ questions regarding delivery. Furthermore, confirm that nothing has been damaged or impacted by extreme weather.
Success as a bike courier requires both having strong physical health and the ability to handle unforeseen scenarios. Ultimately, a great bike courier should be knowledgeable about traffic rules and have outstanding communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
|4345/SKT , WINER INTERNATIONAL
|1300 Rial (SAR)
|Submission Last Date
- Picking up and delivering different packages to designated areas in accordance with the dispatch staff’s delivery instructions.
- Making sure there are no mistakes by double-checking addresses and locations prior to every delivery.
- Arranging travel itineraries with care to guarantee prompt delivery of packages to recipients.
- Securing goods in transportation to avoid harm.
- Getting the signatures of the receivers after every delivery to verify that the right things were received.
- Making sure the right amounts have been received and collecting payments as needed.
- Keeping a precise log of every shipment that is delivered to its recipients.
- keeping in regular contact with the dispatch team to obtain instructions for new deliveries and to offer updates on deliveries..
It is desirable if you have prior experience in the same position.
- An equivalent degree from high school
- Knowledge of working with youngsters
- Flexibility in working hours and days, including Saturdays
- Ability to lift 35 pounds while standing for the most of the day
- Competent with hand tools
- Experience with general helper for at least a year
- Able to use hand tools well
- Being able to lift 35 pounds
Skills for Bike Courier
- GED or high school diploma
- GED or high school diploma necessary
- Two years minimum of experience as a bicycle courier
- Ability to get on and ride a bike weighing more than twenty pounds for more than twenty blocks
- Need to be able to lift twenty.
- Welder jobs in Europe Apply Now, UK Visa process , Helper Jobs in UAE, Cleaner specialist jobs in Bahrain. How to apply for an Australian student visa (Complete Guide for Indian, Pakistani and South Asian Countries), Cleaner Jobs in Bahrain, Australian student visa guide , Helper Jobs in Bahrain,Plumber,Electrician and Security Guards jobs in UAE. Welder Jobs in Poland. Warehouse worker jobs in Europe,Labour jobs in UAE
Apply Now for Bike Courier Jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Phone no : 03249675199, 03086175675.
- Fax No : …….
- Email for applying : [email protected].
Pkvisa.com serves as a forum for both job seekers and employers to advertise job openings. The quality, reliability, or security of any job postings, employers, or applicants are not endorsed or guaranteed by us, and we are not involved in the hiring process. The interactions and choices users make in relation to job postings and recruitment are their own responsibility. These jobs are only for Pakistani candidates.